After updating your computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and facing issues like unable to connect to NVidia?
My friend, this is not an exceptional case as there are many people who are facing the same issue of GeForce experience unable to connect to NVidia.
All the gamers who are facing this issue knowns that it is a bit problematic as NVidia graphic cards are like the heart of the gaming system. Hence in order to solve the issue of NVidia GeForce Experience Unable to Connect Issue? Then here you go with some of the perfect solutions.
Unable to Connect to NVidia
Also Read: NVIDIA Installer Failed
Welcome to Windows Fixer, today we will be getting all the fresh and powerful solution for unable to connect to NVidia error. Its ben noticed since 2014 that, whenever a person is trying to update their windows from operating system of Windows 7 to up or change their old video card with new, all the time there is a message which is highlighted that unable to connect to NVidia windows 10 by GeForce Experience. In order to solve this issue permanently we have got top three solution which will help you out to get rid of this issue forever. Hence read the full article and follow the procedure such that you won’t be able to face this issue anymore.
NVidia Geforce Experience Cannot Connect To NVidia: Fixes
Solution 1: Deleting NSManagedTasks.xml
To fix the GeForce experience unable to connect issue, this solution is known to be the most affective and common along with the simplest technique to solve the issue.
- Firstly, go through the path mentioned here:
C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\. Now search NSManagedTasks.xml
Which is the root of this error and delete it.
- Next, launch the task manager by typing in the search bar, or open it by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE altogether.
- As the task manager opens, look for the exe and finish the process and mark the box which present against and Show processes from all users.
- Next, Press Win + R keys then open run command dialogue box.
- Then, type msc in the search window of run command and then press enter.
- A new window will open with different services, here you need to search for NVIDIA Network Service from the list.
- Look for the right option and tap on it, also choose the Start option.
- This steps will run the GeForce Experience tool, and then you will get a new window. Close that window and hence rerun to the main window and check the problem is solved or existing.
Solution 2: Update Driver
As you leave the system in the hands of the service provider GeForce, then this is the only method that works to solve “unable to connect to NVidia try again later” issue.
- Log on to the official website, by simply tapping on the link over here.
- Here you will find three option on an opening of the above link. Choose the first option which is Automatic Driver Updates and Tap on Download tab.
- This will help you to download the latest version of driver automatically on your device and hence install it. Also, delete the existing old version.
- Once the installation is finished, look for updates and search whether the issue is resolved or not.
Note: we recommend users to uninstall the driver manually instead of automatically.
Solution 3: Changing Hosts Files
This last solution is one of the most advanced and technical options in which we are changing the IP address of a host. Also, this method requires technical experience of a certain level. So we genuinely recommend that beginners please do not try if you don’t have any idea about it.
- Firstly in your computer, open desire folder: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Next, open the host in the Notepad.
- Right before you editing the IP address, create a backup of the available text and then Change the local host IP address from “0.0.0” to “127.0.0.1” or remove “x.x.x.x” localhost.
- In case you are not able to edit it, you can copy the address and paste it on other place and then just copy it from there and paste it back.
- Next het to the GeForce and check if the problem of exe windows 10 solved or not.
Unable to Connect to NVidia – Video Tutorial
- unable to connect to nvidia try again later
- geforce now
- nvidia geforce
- geforce nvidia
- nvidia download
- geforce experience download
- nvidia support
The article provides some of the best solutions for Unable to connect to NVidia. All the above mentioned solutions are checked by our self after meeting the same error.
Read the important note for each solution as those are some of the most important facts regarding NVidia GeForce Experience Unable to Connect Issue. If you find the above article helpful share it with your friends. In case you have any queries or you are stuck somewhere hit the comment section below. We will get back to you ASAP.