Hello Friends, this article is provided by the website windowsfixer.guide. If you are a new user of windows 10, then you don’t have any ideas about TrustedInstaller.exe. So, below the article we are going to get the complete knowledge about it as well as we are going to discuss the complete information to fix high CPU issue for Windows 7/8 & 10. So, keep read the whole article to get knowledge about all of these.
You have to know that the TrustedInstaller.exe is a very important service which provided by the Windows which use a high percentage of processing power and it make slow down your computer. So, it is good to disable TrustedInstaller.exe process on your Windows.
You have to know that the TrustedInstaller.exe is a Windows Installer which is mainly allows installation and removal of programs. This service is situated at C:\Windows\servicing\. Its service is run in manual mode. But sometimes its process is corrupted that’s why your computer will slow down.
If this situation will done then you have to run a system file scanner to use sfc/scannow command as admin in the Command Prompt. TrustedInstaller.exe service use a high percentage of processing power of your computer.
After all these things, if you disable it then you are not able to install Windows update and also you are not able to uninstall apps on your computer. Without TrustedInstaller.exe service, if you want to uninstall apps of your Windows computer then you will get a Folder Access Denied message on your system and tell “You need permission from TrustedInstaller to make changes to this folder”. Then you have to change the ownership.
TrustedInstaller.exe – Taking Ownership of Files
- First you have to find the system folder and right click on it then you have to click on the Properties option.
- Then you have to click on the Security tab then click on the advanced button.
- Now you have to click on the Change link to change the owner.
- Then you have to Type Administrators then click on the Check Names and finally click on the confirm button.
- Then you have to enable “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” to apply these changes you have to click the OK button.
- Now you click on the Edit button in properties then select the Administrators user and you have to enable the Full Control.
- Now simply click on the OK
Now you have to take some time to complete the all process. After complete you have to scan your system to ensure for the above product is working properly. You have to complete the all procedure to access the log files.
Now you are able to delete those files without UAC messages to install the automobile installer. You have to know that the Executable files may harm your PC. And you have to know that the DLL files can edit the number of the distinctive programs. You can take ownership as your wish to proceed the file or folder.
- What is trusted installer exe
- What is the TrustedInstaller
- How do I access trusted installer
- How do I change ownership of TrustedInstaller
So, finally we get the complete knowledge for the TrustedInstaller.exe as well as we had discussed the process to Fix High CPU issue for Windows 7/8 & 10. So, if you will feel satisfied with all the information mention in this article then please comment below and share your experience with us.