Welcome Readers, this article is offering by the website windowsfixer.guide, and below in this article, I am going to share all the possible methods that will help you to know, how to rotate a video in Windows Media Player?
Once you take a wonderful video with your Android smartphone, iPhone, camcorder, or any other video recorders, then you can play that video with Windows Media Player. While playing the video, instead of rotating your computer or your head, you can rotate the video with the Windows Media Player.
With this article, I am going to share three methods that will help you to rotate your videos in Windows 7, 8, or 10. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about these methods.
Rotate a Video in Windows Media Player
With this section, I am going to share three methods through which you will be able to know, how to rotate a video in Windows Media Player? To read and follow this whole section, you will be able to rotate a video in Windows Media Player. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the methods.
Method 1: Rotate Video Clip with the Windows Movie Maker
- Download the Windows Movie Maker: If you are a user of Windows 7/8/10, then first, you should have to download the Windows Movie Maker from the Microsoft official page. Once you download it successfully, then you have to install the program over your computer to rotate a video on the Windows media player.
If you are using Vista or an earlier operating system on your computer, then you will find this program by default over your computer. You just have to press the “Start” button and then you have to simply choose the Windows Movie Maker throughout the available programs.
- Add Video: Now, you have to open the program and then simply click on “Add videos and photos” that you can find under the “Home” toolbar to add the troublesome video to the program.
- Rotate the Video in 90 Degrees and save it: Now, you have to click on the given rotate buttons to rotate the video to right or left in 90 degrees. Once you adjust your video to the right angle, then you have to choose the “Save Movie” option to save the video in a suitable format.
Method 2: Rotate Video Clip with the Video Converter Ultimate
You should have to know, other than Windows Movie Maker, FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate is another most powerful tool that you can use to rotate your video. With this program, you will be able to rotate the video, flip the video pictures, as well as you can also enhance the video quality.
- Download Video Converter Ultimate on Mac/Windows PC: First, you have to download the Video Converter Ultimate on your Mac/Windows PC. This program can work with both the Mac and Windows PC.
- Add Video File to the Program: Then you have to launch the program and then simply click on the “Add File” button that you can find on the top. Now, you have to navigate to the folder that contains your required video.
- Rotate & Edit Video: After that, you have to click on “Edit” to enter the video editing page. For this you can find four options: rotate video 90 counterclockwise, rotate video 90 clockwise, horizontal flip, and vertical flip.
You have to choose the options to rotate or flip your video and then you have to simply click on “Apply” to confirm your choice.
- Convert & Save Video: Now, to save the rotated video, you have to press the “Convert” If you are not satisfied with the video format, then you will be able to choose another format from the “Profile” column.
As compared to the Windows Movie Maker, Video Converter Ultimate offers more specific format options. As a user, you can even choose the format as per the smartphone brands.
Method 3: Rotate Video Clip with the PawEditor
PawEditor is one of the easiest video editing software, it offers many features through which you will be able to edit the video, including rotating the video.
- First, you have to launch the PawEditor and then you have to add your video to the media library.
- Now, you have to select and drag the video file to the timeline.
- After that, you have to right-click on the video on the timeline and then you have to select the “Position, scale, rotate” option.
- Now, you will be able to rotate the video with any degree. And then you have to enter the value of the rotation: 90, 180, 270, etc.
- And then, lastly, you have to preview and export the video to the computer.
All the details that I have shared above in this article will help you to know, how to rotate a video in Windows Media Player? To read and follow this whole article carefully, you will be able to rotate a video in Windows Media Player.
Now, if you feel better with this approach or if you have any issues or any queries regarding this article, then to drop your comment below in the given comment section, you can share your experience with us.