Are you looking for the solution of Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 10? Well you have landed over the appropriate page to fix the issue of Page fault in nonpaged area windows 10.
Hello, welcome to Windows Fixer. Here we will be providing you some of the best solution to fix Windows 10 Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area so that you won’t that issue anymore.
Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 10
Also Read: Razer Synapse Not Working
Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error has been noticed since Windows XP is no longer. Hence it is preferred to have Windows or Windows Application in order to recover a part of physical memory which is invalid. Although it can be done with the help of some of the other applications in order to save. But, somehow Windows is not able to cope up with this, resulting to generate this error and a Blue Screen to Death.
Guide to Solve Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area errors on Windows 10
At times the error syntax will case a good for you. Let’s take an example in order to explain in a proper way that how error syntax will tell you that, what caused the issue like “Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (at.sys)”. The .sys file is the application which is trying to access memory and even trying to cause the error.
This error is generated due to either hardware or software. But in most cases it just happens which you change the graphic card, then a windows core or an app update or even when you install something new in your device this error is notice frequently.
Blue Screen of Death is also known as “BSoD”. It is usually noticed when your device faces major errors and your PC tends to shut down by giving you Windows 10 blue screen Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area in order to save all the potential damage that can be occurred in your hardware. There are many types of BSoD errors, follow the simple steps provided below in order to fix the error known as Windows 10 Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error.
In case you are facing this issue for the first time, then you just need to restart your computer. Still problem is noticed then follow the simple instructions provided below to get rid of it.
- In case you have already installed some kind of a hardware or software in your computer the, contact your hardware or software manufacturer for your windows update as you need to fix it.
- Still the issue is not resolved then, disable or installed the recently installed hardware or software. Disable the BIOS memory option such as caching or shadowing. If you want a safe and secure mode to remove or uninstall the components, then what you can do is simply restart your computer and then press F8 to select the advanced Startup option, and hence you can choose the Safe Mode.
HOW TO FIX PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ERRORS IN WINDOWS 10
This error is predicted to be related to the hardware and software hence if you update or install any new hardware or software then, you can remove it and see if the problem is still continuing or eliminated. Still if the error existence is notice, follow the simple instruction provided below to get the perfect solution.
Solution No – 1 Test your RAM
This error may occur because of the RAM. However this test won’t harm your PC. Just follow the instructions provided below.
- Download Memtest868+
- As the download procedure is finished, you can keep it on CD or even out in on a USB flash drive.
- Make sure that the USB or CD ROM is set as the first boot device in BIOS.
- Insert your USB or CD in your computer and then suddenly restart your computer.
- Memtest86+ will open now and hence you will be able to check your RAM memory. This process will take around 10-30 minutes of your or even more, so you need to wait patiently.
- In case no error is found then that means there is something which is causing error.
In case your RAM is not causing any kind of error then, please switch to next solution which is provided below.
Solution No – 2 Remove or Update Problematic Software
PAGE_FAULT_IN_AREA (cpuz138-x64.sys) error, taking example as, it is occurring with a software known as Speccy. If your computer delivers you an advice that the software which you have just updated is causing a certain error and your computer is about to crash. Then, update your software, if still it is not Woking out then you need to uninstall the application until the developer fix the issues.
However, there is one more software, which is hugely responsible for causing the error, which is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (applecharger.sys). This error is caused by an applications called ON/OFF developed by Gigabyte. Hence simply, uninstall that app in order to fix your problem.
Solution No – 3 Uninstall, Rollback or update your audio or display driver
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (usbaudio.sys). That means that your audio driver is causing the error, hence you need to simply uninstall the audio driver. Just follow the instruction below and get rid of the error ASAP.
- Open the device manager and then search your audio and display driver.
- As you get it, right click on the option and select the button to uninstall if you wish to resolve the issue. In case you don’t want to uninstall the application then use the default driver, Rollback Driver in case you want to use the previous version of drivers.
- In case you choose to uninstall driver, then you need to select it and delete the driver software from your device and hence tap on okay button for the conformation.
- At last it’s your choice you can use previous versions of drivers or you can even use default.
In case you are still facing any issue, then there is a last solution for it that is visit the sound card manufacturer or your graphic card manufacturer or just download the latest windows 10 drivers on your computer.
Solution No – 4 Board Stroke Driver Update
If you are not able to see the bracket which is present next to the error, which is containing file’s name then remember that application is causing the error. (South Indian Restaurant In Delhi NCR)If this option doesn’t show a file name, then you need to perform a Board Stroke Driver Update.
In case of application error, follow the simple steps below from the safe Mode.
- Firstly reboot your device from your windows installation media.
- Choose the option repair from my computer rather than install when promoted.
- Choose troubleshoot advanced and then Startup settings.
- Next, press the F5 button for enabling the safe mode with networking.
- Switch to the settings, choose the option of update & security.
- Choose the advanced option text link present in the right pane and check the box which is present next to ‘Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I updates Windows’.
- Switch back to update & security and look for the updates. Allow the process to complete.
- The, make a right click on start button and choose Device Manager.
- In the next step, make a right click on the graphic card, network card, and any peripherals just connect to it and select the option of ‘Updates Driver Software’. Now repeat the process for all the hardware.
- Locate to the website of your motherboard manufacturer and hence check a driver update.
- Next, reboot your computer again, as soon as your process is completely updated and retested.
- page fault in nonpaged area windows 7
- page fault in nonpaged area windows 8
- page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 install
- page fault in nonpaged area windows xp
- how to fix page fault in nonpaged area
- page fault in nonpaged area 0x00000050
Error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Windows 10 is tricky because it constantly occurs in software, hardware or a bad driver. Hence in you really wish to solve the issue then you must look in the bracket, which is present next to error, because the brackets points out that which file is causing error in your computer.
In this article few have provided few solutions of Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area Windows 10 if you find the above article helpful then share it with your friends. In case of any queries hit the comment section below we will get back to you ASAP.