If you are having some issues with the installation of NVidia installer than you are in the right place. In this article we will tell you that how you can fix the Nvidia installer failed issue windows 10. The installation of the Nvidia software depends on many things such as if your computer is free from any malicious software, then you must update your hardware drivers.
You will also have to read the manual which you got with the computer before using it. If any antivirus or firewall is running on your system than we will suggest you to turn them off during installation of the Nvidia Installer in your device.
Nvidia Installer Failed – How to fix it?
Also Read: Unable to Connect to NVidia
If you are not able to run a new program or getting trouble with your Graphics tool than you have a need to update your device drivers. It is also a possibility that the antivirus that you are using or the firewall are interfering with the installation of Nvidia drivers. Now we will tell you that how you can fix the Nvidia Installer failed issue and Nvidia installer failed issue windows10 also.
If the issue is still there after updating the hardware driver that we have suggested you above, then you might have to improve your computer’s RAM. If the case is still the same than you will have to follow the solutions which we have provided below, those solutions will help you fix the NVIDIA Installation Failed Windows 7, NVIDIA Installation Failed windows 8.1, NVIDIA Installation Failed windows 10.
Before, moving to the steps of solution to fix Nvidia Installer Failed issue you must take care of things given below:
- Must check if your system is running on the latest version of the service pack.
- Don’t forget to deactivate the graphic Chipset.
- There should be some space left in the hard drive, it must not be too full.
- Disable all the antivirus and the firewall running in your system.
How to update Outdated Drivers?
Updating the drivers is also a very important part so that you won’t face the same problem again you can update the outdated or corrupt drivers on windows 10 through Device manager. The steps are given below, follow those steps and you will be able to update the drivers.
- Press Windows + X key Then, you will see a list from that list select Device Manager.
- In the device manager window there will be a complete list of all the hardware that are present in your computer.
- Now, expand one category so that you can see the name of the device. Now, Right-click on the device name.
- From the options that you will see choose “Update Driver Software”. Through these steps you will be able to update the drivers that are corrupted and or outdated.
If your problem is not solved by updating the driver, then you can follow the given methods to fix the NVIDIA Installer failed issue:
Sometimes, the windows files that are damaged blocks the NVIDIA installation. That you are facing NVIDIA Installer Failed Issue. You need to perform a clean windows Installation and then also try to install the drivers again.
Once the upgrading process is complete you might have to secure the NVIDIA Installed Failed error fi you try to install the driver again. The error can also be eliminated if the drivers are updated to its latest version possible. If you are still facing the same issue than the problem that is with the occurrence of the error is that the error by any means can be connected to the NVIDIA Graphics card. The most common error that occurs in windows is DLL. The error in the NVIDIA Graphics Driver Error could be brought by a lot of different reasons.
Some solutions are provided below if you can’t install the NVIDIA Driver in your computer. The most ideal solution is that you will have to update the driver to its latest version. If you are still seeing the error or still facing the same NVIDIA Installer Failed Issue than please follow these steps given below:
Step 1: Open Task Manager
Step 2: Select running NVIDIA> “End Process”
Step 3: Remove the files that are shown below:
- “C:\Windows\System32\Driver Store\FileRepository\nvdsp.inf file
- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_lh file
- C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvoclock file
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\
Step 4: Now, Restart PC.
First download the latest version of the NVIDIA Graphics Driver from the official website and you can use any third party app also to download the driver. The driver will be downloaded smoothly it might not cause you any trouble while downloading and installing also because all the mandatory steps are already taken by you while following the above steps.
If the problem is still there, then you must check for the graphic card, in some cases it has been seen that the Graphics card was disabled, so please check for the graphics card if it is disabled or enabled. If the graphics card is disabled, then that is also a reason that you are getting an error. To make the graphics card enable follow the given steps:
- Go to Device Manager, then you can see a small arrow next to the device, than that shows the status if your graphics card is enabled or disabled if it’s disabled than right-click on that and click enable.
- After doing the above process just restart the PC. And you won’t be having the same problem anymore.
- nvidia installer cannot continue
- nvidia installer failed windows 7
- nvidia graphics driver
- unable to connect to nvidia
- driver sweeper
- nvidia installer cannot continue windows 10
- nvidia uninstaller failed
- nvidia driver installation cannot continue
- 3d drivers for windows 10
- physx system software not installed
This article was about the NVIDIA Installer Failed Issue Windows 10, NVIDIA Installer Failed Issue Windows 8.1 and NVIDIA Installer Failed Issue Windows 7. We hope that with the help of this article you might be able to solve the issue related to Nvidia installer. We are also open for Queries and suggestions related to the NVIDIA Installer, feel free to write to us in the comment section given below.