Hello Friends, welcome to our website windowsfixer.guide. Below in this article, I am going to share the information through which you will be able to fix the issue “Logitech Wireless Mouse Not Working” successfully.
Logitech wireless mouse not working or not connecting is one of the common issues on the desktop or laptops. A wireless mouse is that kind of device that you cannot live without it. This happens because most of us feel comfortable while using a wireless mouse in comparison to using a laptop’s touchpad.
I have multiple solutions through which you will be able to fix the issue “Logitech Wireless Mouse Not Connecting”. But before going to know about the solutions, first, you should have to know that there are many causes and reasons that generate the issue Logitech mouse not working or connecting.
Logitech Wireless Mouse Not Working
You should have to know, Logitech works as one of the most popular brands that provide keyboard and mouse accessories throughout the world. But the devices that provided by the Logitech are only for the commercial use not for gaming purpose.
After installing a new Windows 10 operating system update, most of the users have reported that their Logitech Wireless Mouse is not working or connecting with the Windows 10 laptop or PC. If you are also facing this issue, then first you should have to try to install new Logitech Wireless Mouse Drivers and then update it as well.
So now, in this article, I am going to share some quick solutions that you can use to fix this issue with any Windows version. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about these solutions.
If you are getting the error “Logitech Wireless Mouse Not Working”, then first you should have to know that this error occurs because of some related problems like battery discharge, mouse driver or USB ports problem. If you will be sure about the cause of the error and want to fix this error as soon as possible, then simply read and follow the solutions that I am going to share below. Below in this section, you will get some methods through which you will be able to fix this error successfully. So now, let’s take a look below.
Method 1: Fix the Logitech USB Mouse not working
Sometimes, you will find that the Logitech wireless mouse does not work because of the problem with a USB port. In this case, first, you should have to unplug the USB receiver from the USB port of the device. Once you did it successfully, then you have to wait for a few seconds before plug it back. So, to remove and connect the receiver again, your Logitech wireless mouse can start work again.
The next thing that you can try to fix this issue is to remove the battery from the wireless mouse. Or you can also try the Logitech mouse reset button through which you can turn off the wireless mouse. After that, you have to put the battery back and then turn the mouse to check out the problem still occurs or not.
Method 2: Repair and Update Mouse Driver
It can be that the problem may with the mouse driver, so in this case, the mouse won’t connect. So, you can go to check the status of the driver to make your visit to the Device Manager. For this, simply follow the below-given steps.
- First, you have to open the run box in your system and then there you have to type devmgmt.msc command in the given column. And then simply press Enter.
- Now, the Device Manager will open on your computer screen and then you have to go to the device and then find Mice and other pointing devices
- After that, you have to locate the Logitech mouse. If it displays a yellow mark, then there is a problem with the driver.
- So now, you have to right-click on it and then click on the Uninstall
- If you did it successfully, then you have to reboot your computer.
You have to reinstall the driver again.
Method 3: Scan for the Hardware Changes
To scan for the hardware changes, you have to simply follow the below-given steps.
- First, you have to open the run box on your computer and then there you have to type devmgmt.msc command and then simply press Enter.
- Now, you will be inside the Device Manager, there you have to find your wireless mouse.
- And then you have to right-click on your wireless mouse and then you have to scan for the Hardware changes.
Method 4: To Update Drivers, Use Driver Easy
To update the drivers, you have to use the driver easy. Below you will get the steps through which you will be able to do it successfully. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the steps.
- First, you have to download and install the Driver Easy.
- And then you have to run Driver Easy and then click on Scan Now This process will automatically find and download the available updates for your Windows operating system computers.
I hope, all the information that I have shared above in this article will be beneficial for you. To read and follow this whole article, you will be able to fix the issue “Logitech Wireless Mouse Not Working” successfully. Above in this article, you will get some solutions through which you will be able to fix this issue successfully. Now, if you feel better with the information that I have shared above in this article, or still if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can simply comment below in the given comment section and will be able to share your experience with us.