A Fix kernel security check failure windows 10 is a most vexing Blue screen of Death (BSOD) bug we are buzzing around. You must be wandering that what is that. As more we are going to discuss about it, you will find it more familiar and most often faced by you.
You have installed the window 10. If in the nearby time you have installed the window 10, there are plenty of times you must gone across the problem of facing this problem while executing your functions.
With my experience, I met this problem recently while gaming with my Laptop, this is the Blue screen of Death (BSOD) bug.
Kernel Security Check Failure Windows 10
Also Read: Anime Streaming Website Alternative
In this problem you have to face the reboot of your PC without your consent and trapped in the blue screen which is known as kernel security check failure windows 10.
When I met with this issue, I was panicked and started searching the methods how I will get rid of this bug without taking a great measure like reinstallation of my windows 10, because I have a very important data having in my PC.
On the God grace I was successful to get the solution for this bug, now today I am going to share these methods with you so that in future nobody will suffer with this panic.
A kernel security check failure windows 10, is common but very annoying Blue screen of Death (BSOD) bug, because you can’t solve or fix it with a simple rebooting process.
Here we are with couple of pre tested troubleshooting methods, you might be interested to fix kernel security check failure windows 10. This bug is result of the damaged as well as corrupted memory or Driver incompatibility problems.
But some cases you will face with this problem of kernel security check failure because of eitherwindows 10 installationor update has failed.
Fix Kernel security check failure a Bug in Windows 10
The question rising in the mind, how to check the issues regarding the blue screen kernel security check failure in Windows 10? Is it present or not?
So there are some presumptions of BSOD security check failures as window crashes abruptly. You have to follow the solutions which is mentioned below, it is very useful to fix Kernel security check failure in Windows 10 also in windows 8.
You have to create a complete back up of your documents especially the important ones, so that while implementing the solutions there will not any kind of misshapen could not take place.
Some Quick Solutions for BSOD ERROR: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Window 10
You have got error kernel security check failure windows 10, while upgrading the system. Make it sure first it is happening because of installation, then you need to roll back to the previous one version. It happens, sometimes a faulty updates is sole responsible for kernel security check failure windows 10.
- Get assure first, that your PC or laptop and your any system is virus free. Here you have to use the Antivirus which is third party trusted or to use the windows Defender, to scan your windows PC.
- Now get all the updates announced by the Microsoft downloaded and installed.
Note: As per Microsoft, the issue of kernel security check failure windows 10 is due to the incompatibility in the drivers. You just have to follow the steps given below and see is it working properly for you or not. These all methods are well tested by us you need to take experience.
Method 1: To Update the Drivers
- In your PC, go to the My PC column and open the control Panel in your active window 8 or window 10.
- Here you need to visit the hardware and sound, category. Which is situated in the left side of your system at third in sequence. Click on that.
- Now you will be inside, of the category, now go for the device and printers. Where you have to select for the device Manager.
- Every category will be hit by your right- click.
- Here you need to select the yellow icon with any driver. If you have found in any driver with yellow mark, it means there will be surely any issue with it. Get a right click on it. And choose for Properties.
- In the properties option there will be a driver option click on that.
- Here you have to choose for the Automatic search in either your driver or your browser my computer but the condition is that you should have drivers. Here you have to select for the automatic search driver.
- This search will be compatible for drivers online and get it installed.
How to Automatically Download and Update the Divers
If you are downloading manually, it is sure that you are lagging of your time. You can download and install all kinds of drivers automatic with the help of Advanced Driver Update Tools. You must have familiar with one of most powerful as well as trusted Driver update tools which is Drive Easy.
Method 2: Get a check your Anti- Virus
Any 3rd party has suggested you an Anti-Virus or Window Defender then you need to disable it. It is a matter of time. The reason behind it is that sometimes, Antivirus limits an important windows update this is the mammoth reason for the encounter with bug kernel security check failure windows 10.
Method 3: To remove RAM Stick and To Reinsert the RAM
Are you a tech savvy and well equipped with knowledge of the RAM as well as other parts of computer hardware? You are the right and deserving person to give at least a try to below solutions.
- You just need to open your PC cabinet and take out the RAM form the motherboard of your PC.
- Clean the RAM and then Re insert the RAM.
- Boot your PC and take a look whether you are facing the issue or not.
Method 4: To Check for Windows Update and To Install Windows Again
Window users are always recommended to download as well as install the new windows updates. So get a new windows updates downloaded. Here you will find an option to download and to install updates automatically. In the option of settings which allows the window users to do files opdate.
- You need to take step to visit the setting by using Win +I.
- Here you have to click on the Update and Security.
- Now tap on the check for the update. Here you will find the check the availability of all updates and need the installation be done automatically.
Method 5: To Scan the Hard Disk Errors
There are possibilities sometimes that you are going to face some the Blue screen of Death (BSOD) bug issues due to the some errors in the hard disk. The kernel security check failure windows 10 is most famous among them. So follow the below steps to scan the Hard Disk which is built in window tools.
- Press first the Win + S key to let open the window search.
- Go for the search for the Command Prompt.
- Don’t forget the right click on that to choose the option admin.?
- Use command chkdsk /f C: by just copy and paste and then go for the Enter option. Just press it.
- Or you have other option to use the default tool that is useful to check the hard disk error.
- For the error, there is also another way to quick scan the hard disk.
- First go to the My Computer and chose the option hard drive which you want to scan.
- A right click on the screen will let you a place where you need to go for the properties
- Here you have to select the tools option, inside it you will go for the check option.
- Wait for a movement, this tool is very much able to scan your entire hard disk as well as display errors.
Method 6: Run the System File Checker
- Here you have to press the key Win + S which make you open the window Search.
- Now search for the cmd which is known for the command prompt.
- Make a right click on it and there you have to get the run. You have to choose run as admin.
- You have to type this command and press enter then.
- The command sfc /scannow,
- Please wait this command will take a while to perform. If there will be any kind of problem, this is efficient command to help you to fix.
- kernel security check failure installing windows 10
- kernel security check failure windows 8
- kernel security check failure during windows 10 install
- kernel security check failure windows 10 install
- kernel security check failure windows 7
- how do i fix kernel security check failure windows 10?
- kernel security check failure windows 10 reddit
- kernel security check failure after ram upgrade
Hope this information is useful to fix error kernel security check failure windows 10, we have performed all the methods before presenting in front of you. You have to choose any of it method by method. If one method is successful to fix this problem just stop there. If not move toward another one. Repeat this until you will get the desired result.