If are using chrome and instead of connecting it shows an error message of err_internet_disconnected or err network access denied continuously, then following step by step guide is going to help you out with this:
Also Read: Xbox One Not Reading Disc
Fix ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED – Step By Step Process to Fix It
Restart With the Router Power Button
This normally is the best problem solver method to be used. Sometimes it is the router proper connection problem which causes this issue and all browsers including google chrome shows this problem of internet connection.
So for that just restart you router and check it out again.
Check you IP Address In Case You Are Using Wi-Fi Router:
If you have even restarted you Wi-Fi router or started again, and again same issue is there with connection, then there might be issue with your IP address.
So you have to keep two things in mind regarding IP address
First, check out whether you have enter valid IP address in router’s control panel or not which is provided by your ISP
Secondly, check whether Obtain an IP address automatically is checked or not.
For that, press Win + R > type ncpa.cpl > hit Enter > right-click on either Ethernet or Local Area Network > select Properties > double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Now make sure Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically options are checked.
Scan Your Computer With Antivirus And Adware Removal Tool
If you are getting error notification alongside some weird activities in your system, there is high probability of malware or adware in your system. So, you may need to scan your system with a reliable antivirus and an adware removal tool.
Uncheck Proxy Server
It happens in many of the cases that adware and malware adds custom proxy in your system so that it can redirect your web pages to somewhere else. So for overcome this problem
First open internet option and switch to Connection tab.
Click on the LAN setting button and uncheck the Option that says Use a proxy server for your LAN.
Save your changes and recheck with your connection whether it is working or not.
Disable Proxy, Firewall and Antivirus Software Temporarily.
If you are using any custom proxy system-wide, disable them for a while. Also consider disabling Firewall and antivirus software as well and retry with your connection.
Disable Proxy Related Extensions or Extension that Control the Network Profile
Chrome provides you many extension among which many are proxy. So if you have error issues then try disabling extension temporarily.
Apart from this some regular extensions also can control your network profile or use proxy internally, so, to recover from those use these steps
- First open chrome setting
- Expand the advanced proxy setting option
- Go for System label.
- Here, you can find the extension that is using Proxy inside Google Your google chrome.
Clear Browsing Data and Reset Your Chrome
To do that first enter this Url in the chrome –chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Go for Advanced Tab
- Check every checkbox
- Pick ALL TIME from time range drop-down menu
- Click on CLEAR DATA button
If doing that also doesn’t solve your problem then, go for resetting the chrome browser, for that follow the below steps:
- Open the page: chrome://settings/ and expand the Advanced settings.
- Scroll down the page and you will find RESET option.
- Click on that and select RESET again.
Try to Reinstall Antivirus
Internet access can also be restricted by Firewall and other internet security software and uninstalling them may solve your problem. For that,
- Go to control panel and select Programs & Features
- From here you can uninstall them.
- If your issue is been solve you can now reinstall it and start.
Delete WLAN Profiles [Wireless Profiles]
Sometime WLAN profiles too causes net to work. To resolve it:
- Hold the Windows Key and Press X
- Choose the command Prompt (Run as Administrator)
- Click on start button of the system
- Click on run and type cmd
- Right click on Cmd and choose Run as administrator.
- One pop up will be there, now type netsh Wlan show profiles
- err internet disconnected chrome
- err internet disconnected android
- err internet disconnected mac
- err internet disconnected samsung
We have discussed complete details about ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED or ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED resolving the internet connections issue from your personal computer. The issue can be anything as we have discussed above. So if you find this article helpful to you for and satisfying your query, let us know your feed back on this article by commenting in the below comment section.