DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET, is an issue which says that there is no internet connection available. You are still reading this article, it means that you are accessing the internet from the different devices.
Do not panic to see the issue DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET, actually this is a very common problem. This problem is not responsible to say you why, where and when the internet has gone. But it says that no internet connection.
We need to fix it, for it we have the troubleshooting process. As we want to say that there is not straight process for troubleshooting of that, but at the end of the article you are going to see that you have got the complete guide for the fixation procedures.
Here we are going to provide all the aspect of the issue of DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET. And we are going to introduce different possible methods to resolve the issues.
We are going to curb this article into four possible methods. Here are four methods along with the last resort tool (Reimage Repair Tool) to resolve the issue DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET. We recommend to implement this while reading the methods.
Method 1: Check Connectivity of the internet
The devices which is responsible for the internet connection, whether it is router or anything else, is getting the internet connection from the ISP or not. If you have a WIFI devices, you can connect your phone. If there is another Wi-Fi devices, watch out that it is getting the internet connection from it or not. If it is doing well it means that router is working very well. But if it is not working properly, here you need to talk with your ISP that your internet services is not working properly.
But if you have connected your router which is also called the modem beforehand and it is working well, it means your internet is working properly.
You can test the internet availability via computer. We are proving below.
- Press R with holding the window key.
- There you have to type the cmd and then you have to click OK
- in the command prompt with the black screen, here you have to type: ping –t 22.214.171.124
- Now hit the Enter. There should be shown the following lines
Reply from 126.96.36.199: bytes=32 time=193ms TTL=53
Reply from 188.8.131.52: bytes=32 time=193ms TTL=53
Reply from 184.108.40.206: bytes=32 time=192ms TTL=53
If you see these lines in the same sequence, it means that the internet is connected successfully. Yes the last number of above sequence would be different but the pattern should be same. It proves that the internet is connected. But if it displays, either “Request Timed Out” or anything else, it means that your internet is not connected.
First make it clear that either your wired adapter or your wireless is interfaced with your modem or router. Here you need to keep continue the window open. As every step has been executed, you need to keep check its performance every time. One thing should be noted that once it is started showing the answers, it means that issue is going to be fixed but it is not the DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET.
Method 2: If Modem/ Router Has The Internet connection
If you have checked the modem or the router, it means that it is a software problem not just a hardware problem. It is true it means that it may be the possibility of the DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET error.
- At the first you need to click the button of Start and after that you have to look for the cmd. This is a command prompt which means that we are going to open a new command prompt but need not to close the previous command which is pinning already.
- Now make a right click on the cmd and here you have to select for the option Run As Administrator.
- The back command prompt will open up. Here you have to type these five commands and hit the Enter button after every command.
netsh int ip reset C:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset
make it clear that you are writing it as we have wrote above. If any single character even the space is missed out, there will be error in the command.
Once this is done, check your internet connectivity, just by seeing the command prompt, what we have used to ping. Check that it is getting the answers if it is? It means that the issue DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET is still not resolved. It’s a time to try the new method.
Method 3: Power Cycle of the modem/ Router
Once you have tried above mentioned method, but find yourself unable to resolve the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. You should immediately jump onto the third method which is Power Cycle. Steps are given below.
- First turn off the power of your router as well as modem.
- You have to wait for just 10 minutes, now make the power on, just by restarting the modem.
- Now watch out that data cable (Connected via wired) of internet is connected or the system is connected through the Wi-Fi.
- Now here you need to check the command prompt screen, which allow you to see if you are getting the replies or not. Here is a time when you have to wait for the few minutes, (just for 1-2 minutes) after you are powered on. It the issue of DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET is not resolved you can jump on the next method.
Method 4: Reset Google Chrome
Before jumping directly on the Method 4 you need to give a try to the above methods first. Once you have tried but could not find the positive result you can move to the next method which is Reset Google Chrome to resolve DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. You have to follow the below steps to implement the method.
- At first step you need to Press R while holding the windows key.
- Run dialog box, which opens up, you need to type.
If you are functioning with Windows XP. You need to type
If you are functioning with Windows 7/Vista/8/8.1/10, you need to type the command %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
Once you have typed any of the command in the open box, you have to click OK. This will allow the windows Explorer to open some folders. At the right click on these folders, you have to click on the default folder, now you have to select the rename, and rename this folder and named it as default. Old.
It tells you that Google Chrome is in use already, you have to save the steps. Now you need to reboot the computer system and Google Chrome is not opened still.
Once the default folder is renamed successfully as default. Old, you need to see that the issue DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET is resolved just by reopening the Google Chrome.
Tip for Resolving Error
These four methods are quite effective for the problem DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET which are personally experienced by us. But these method are not proved as fruitful as we thought, then we here recommend to use the Reimage Repair Tool. This tool is useful to scan. And it will replace the missing as well as the corrupt files.
This is the last resort when all the methods are fail to give the desired result. In many cases, where the problem is generated because of the system corruption.
Reimage is able to optimize your computer system to perform at its best.
- Dns probe finished no internet android
- Dns probe finished no internet wifi
- Dns probe finished no internet mac
- Dns probe finished no internet windows 10
- Dns probe finished no internet chrome
- Dns probe finished no internet ubuntu
- Dns probe finished no internet windows 7
- Dns probe finished no internet all devices
This article is centred on resolving the issue of DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET. It is a problem when you are unable to access your internet connection. There is a note in your display “No internet connection”. In order to provide the solution, we have introduced best 4 methods which are experienced positively.
Although these methods are not proved to have any fruitful result, we have provide the information of the Reimage Repair Tool and how does it function under the tip section. You like the article please convey it to your friends, counterparts, family members and the needy one who can appreciate the information. Let us know about the article as well as you any other experienced method in the comment section.